- Competitive + Bonus
Website Vantage Capital Partners
This is a unique opportunity to join an expanding Asian corporate finance boutique fully dedicated to technology and tech-enabled businesses. With offices in Singapore, Vantage Capital has completed over 20 M&A and private placement transactions on behalf of fast-growing technology start-ups, blue-chip corporates and renowned financial investors.
We seek a full-time M&A Analyst based in Singapore to start ASAP and to be involved with the deal team in evaluating and executing existing and upcoming transactions in Asia throughout the entire process, from kick-off to closing.
Upon successful application, you will have a face-to-face interview.
If interested, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you wish to become an M&A Analyst at Vantage Capital.
Skills & Experiences
In order to be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
- You should ideally have prior internship and work experience in investment banking, corporate finance, private equity or venture capital or within the corporate development dpt of a tech company.
- You should enjoy working in a challenging entrepreneurial environment.
- You should also be determined, confident and a team-player.
- You need to be highly competent with MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) as well as Capital IQ/Bloomberg/Crunchbase.
- You need to have strong networking and communication skills.
- You should be fluent in English and other Asian languages are a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare investment memoranda, commercial presentations/pitches,
- Prepare business model,
- Manage the due diligence data room,
- Support during the legal negotiations,
- Identify startups in Pre A, Series A and Series B Round in South East Asia.