- 1 – 4 years
- SGD 3,000 - 4,000
At iPaymy we are building a world class team of entrepreneurs, technologists, and passionate people who want to dream big and build an amazing company together. We believe that success is built on great culture, and that great culture is born from great people.
We run lean, work smart, stay hungry, and demand the best from ourselves and others. We support each other and always take time to celebrate wins, enjoy life, and give balance the respect it deserves.
iPaymy is changing the way individuals and businesses in Singapore manage and pay their monthly expenses. Our secure and easy to use platform enables our customers to use their favourite credit card to pay anyone with a bank account. This means individuals and businesses can now pay things like rent, invoices, tuition, tax, and employee salaries on their credit card which opens up a whole new world of benefits including the ability to earn massive amounts of credit card points and optimise working capital.
iPaymy is passionate about helping individuals and businesses better manage and be rewarded for their monthly expenses. We believe our cutting edge software and service provides unparalleled value to anyone who is paying, processing, or accepting monthly expense payments. We are experiencing incredible growth and have big plans for 2017 and beyond. If you are ready to join a hungry team of entrepreneurs and think you have what it takes to play a key role on our team, then we would love to hear from you.
What we are looking for:
Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager
The Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager will be responsible for conceptualizing, executing and continually improving digital marketing campaigns that drive growth and engagement. Through strategic thinking, strong data-driven insight, and passionate ownership of our Acquisition, Social, and Content programs, you will help build the scale and efficiency needed to support iPaymy’s strategic growth goals.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting and ground-breaking new FinTech company in Singapore. As a key member of iPaymy’s core team, you will be reporting to, and working closely with our CEO.
Skills & Experiences
- 3 years of work experience in a data-driven marketing role
- Deep familiarity with the Digital Media landscape and all things customer acquisition
- Expert level knowledge of acquisition strategies and platforms – Facebook, AdWords, affiliate, etc.
- Proficient with social media publishing and listening tools
- Strong understanding of targeting and audience segmentation
- Understanding of various attribution models
- Expert level knowledge of Google Analytics
- Effective analysis, with the ability to leverage data to make decisions
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets for analysis purposes
- Experience with A/B testing methodologies and tools (Unbounce)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work both individually and in a team environment – strong ability to articulate and document analysis findings.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to execute on strategies and foster a cohesive work environment
- Efficiently and creatively grow the iPaymy customer base through paid advertising channels across web, mobile, and offline - with a particular focus on digital media
- Manage iPaymy’s social media presence and engagement initiatives across all platforms
- Build and manage content calendar that will serve as the basis for a comprehensive content strategy
- Build campaign and testing roadmaps against key business growth initiatives
- Execute and optimise marketing campaigns in several channels, with an eye towards increasing efficiency and conversion through A/B testing
- Manage media budgets of significant size, agencies, and media partnerships
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering teams on advertising campaigns and landing pages to bring our product to life
- Perform ongoing and post-campaign analysis and use that analysis to form recommendations for new campaigns and strategies
- Research and evaluate new channels, vendors, and partners for consideration, using relevant data to support recommendations