- 7 – 10 years
- SGD 8,000 - 10,000 + Equity
At iPaymy we are building a world class team of entrepreneurs, technologists, and passionate people who want to dream big and build an amazing company together. We believe that success is built on great culture, and that great culture is born from great people.
We run lean, work smart, stay hungry, and demand the best from ourselves and others. We support each other and always take time to celebrate wins, enjoy life, and give balance the respect it deserves.
iPaymy is changing the way individuals and businesses in Singapore manage and pay their monthly expenses. Our secure and easy to use platform enables our customers to use their favourite credit card to pay anyone with a bank account. This means individuals and businesses can now pay things like rent, invoices, tuition, tax, and employee salaries on their credit card which opens up a whole new world of benefits including the ability to earn massive amounts of credit card points and optimise working capital.
iPaymy is passionate about helping individuals and businesses better manage and be rewarded for their monthly expenses. We believe our cutting edge software and service provides unparalleled value to anyone who is paying, processing, or accepting monthly expense payments. We are experiencing incredible growth and have big plans for 2017 and beyond. If you are ready to join a hungry team of entrepreneurs and think you have what it takes to play a key role on our team, then we would love to hear from you.
What we are looking for:
iPaymy is looking for an experienced technology leader to own our product vision and evolve our offering to meet market and growth demands.
Skills & Experiences
- 3+ years’ experience in senior management roles or equivalent, managing product teams.
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Management in a startup, high growth, or medium-sized company (preferred).
- Strong leadership and influence skills, as well as strong team-building and team-player characteristics.
- Attention to detail, ability to operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment and leverage business acumen to make excellent decisions.
- Demonstrated experience in high-volume, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Resourcefulness and commitment to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You own the product life cycle by defining the vision, planning the big-picture and implementing tactical day-to-day activities with cross functional teams to make that vision a reality.
- You’re inventive, and your vision far transcends what is visible today. You have a track record of building and launching massively successful products that customers love.
- You build and develop top product-centric talent who are creative, collaborative, analytical, results-oriented and culturally aligned with Slice’s entrepreneurial DNA and mission.
- You have the ability to drive team culture, including leading the charge, providing leadership feedback, and managing aggressive timelines.
- You’re a partner with engineering to establish rapid product development processes with small teams that can accelerate, build, design, and test product launches with constant updates.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, product-driven organization and assume a broad range of responsibilities.
- You have the ability to draw out the best from a broad array of multi-faceted teams and develop an atmosphere that unleashes creativity and meaningful work.