- 4 to 7 years
- 5000 to 7000 SGD
- Mid - Senior
At iPaymy we are building a world class team of entrepreneurs, technologists, and passionate people who want to dream big and build an amazing company together. We believe that success is built on great culture, and that great culture is born from great people.
We run lean, work smart, stay hungry, and demand the best from ourselves and others. We support each other and always take time to celebrate wins, enjoy life, and give balance the respect it deserves.
iPaymy is changing the way individuals and businesses in Singapore manage and pay their monthly expenses. Our secure and easy to use platform enables our customers to use their favourite credit card to pay anyone with a bank account. This means individuals and businesses can now pay things like rent, invoices, tuition, tax, and employee salaries on their credit card which opens up a whole new world of benefits including the ability to earn massive amounts of credit card points and optimise working capital.
iPaymy is passionate about helping individuals and businesses better manage and be rewarded for their monthly expenses. We believe our cutting edge software and service provides unparalleled value to anyone who is paying, processing, or accepting monthly expense payments. We are experiencing incredible growth and have big plans for 2017 and beyond. If you are ready to join a hungry team of entrepreneurs and think you have what it takes to play a key role on our team, then we would love to hear from you.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central system, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. This role will be located here at our Engineering headquarters in Singapore.
Skills & Experiences
- Must have proficient skills and working experience with:
- PHP, preferably with recent experience in PHP7
- Strong Object Oriented background
- HTTP Servers: Apache, nginx
- Linux: CentOS, Ubuntu
- PHP Frameworks: Such as Laravel, Yii (must have) & Zend
- Service oriented architecture (SOA)
- RESTful services
- Scaling web applications with high traffic
- Load testing websites & API platforms
- Continuous Deployment
- Payment processing & familiarity with PCI compliance
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 6+ years of web-based application development experience.
- Development in an AGILE environment
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environmentsBachelor of Science Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering